Financial software, Insurance software, Brokerage software, Security industries software, Continuing Education, Compliance Application Software Development
Home >> Case Studies >> Financial, Insurance & Brokerage industries Continuing Education and Compliance
Custom Software Development for Financial, Insurance & Brokerage industries Continuing Education and Compliance Application
The client is the leading provider of complete, online compliance solutions for financial professionals. Client's experience and leadership allows its customers (Insurance, Brokerage and Securities industries) to have access to the industry's leading continuing education and innovative compliance products and services. Since its founding in early 1990s, the client has continued to strive for and has been successful in consistently providing state-of-the-art technology, authoritative content and unparalleled customer service.
The client provides various financial software application products and services and evolved into an advanced application service provider for securities firms continuing education, insurance agents and companies training, financial securities exam preparation, and brokerage, securities, insurance agents online compliance management.
This is multi-phase, multi-product large software outsourcing project over a long period of time.
Project: Development and Support (multiple phase, multiple product project)
Application: Continuing Education, Training & Compliance Management Application
||Windows 2000 Server
||JSP, Java, Perl, Crystal Reports, Strut, Tapestry
||HTTP, HTTP, Java Script, XML, JRun, IIS
The client is the leading provider of online compliance solutions for financial professionals. The client's experience and leadership allows customers to have access to the industry’s most comprehensive continuing education and compliance tools. The client has been successful in consistently providing state-of-the-art technology, authoritative content and unparalleled customer service.
We at G&G Technologies, provide complete Software development and maintenance support to the client Continuing Education system. We have got a talented pool of software professionals who deliver a quality service to all the day to day Software requirements of the client. A few of our major responsibilities include:
- Carrying out modifications and fixes to existing programs and database as per their requirements.
- Writing new programs to meet their ad-hoc requirements and synchronizing it with their existing software.
- Developing and adding new modules to their existing software package to make it more flexible and provide support for new lines of Insurance business.
- Developing software to make their business Online.
All these services are provided from our offices in India as well as on the Client site.
Following is a list of a few of the components of the Software System used by the client:
- Course Trax – A unique online application designed to organize the complicated task of administering a live insurance continuing education program. The system manages all live continuing education course submissions, schedules, provider approvals, certified individuals and instructor approvals.
- Data Trax (Online License Management) – DataTrax provides online management and tracking of the compliance process. Compliance professionals may use DataTrax to view information from many TraxTM applications on one convenient website.
Key features of DataTrax:
- Intuitive user interface allows real-time administration of data reducing information errors and resulting phone calls to firm personnel
- Comprehensive Representative Statistical Information regarding:
- Securities and insurance continuing education
- Specific questionnaires answered
- Customer complaints
- Audit history
- Attendance at the Annual Compliance Meeting
- Historical archiving of representative information with the ability to change and update with the most recent data available
- Report generation from a robust Crystal ReportsTM reporting engine on information regarding representative statistical information
- Insurance Trax (Insurance License, Appointment and CE Management) – Insurance Trax is designed to allow companies to track their agents’ state Insurance licenses, appointments, licensing requirements, continuing education (CE) status, as well as state CE requirements.
Because the program is self-administered, companies can control access to sensitive information. However, the system also provides a hierarchy of permission-based security, allowing administrative access to record-keeping information.
Key features of Insurance Trax:
- Provides a strong tasklist with an internal workflow function allowing you to customize your license and appointment process.
- The system will notify administrators of new requests, issue email reminders, track the flow of requests, and run reports on every level and status of the process.
- Features a central database/library of all issuers in a company’s system that details issuer contact information, available products, and licensing requirements.
- Advertising Trax (Advertising Review Management) – AdvertisingTrax is an online application that manages the entire review process for advertising and marketing materials. Developed to streamline and automate the approval process, Advertising Trax provides a centralized solution to make it more efficient and more effective for everyone involved: compliance officers, marketing staff, the legal department, and outside vendors as well.
Key Features of Advertising Trax:
- A central location for approval requests
- Paperless requests for approval to compliance, legal, and marketing officers
- Ability to handle a variety of file formats
- Provision for electronic notification of decisions
- Web-based access, so any authorized user can log on and view the status at any time
- Tool for managing the approval process through multiple layers – customized for the firm’s needs
- An archive of all requests with automated versioning
- Means for accurate communication among all reviewers
We developed various modules in Course Trax, Data Trax, Insurance Trax, and Developed Generic Adver Trax. The development involves Application Design, Database Design, GUI Design, User Interface Development, Developing Crystal Reports, Web Based User Interface Design, Backend Development.
Project Manager – 1 Project Manager
Team Leaders – 5 Team Leaders
Software Designers – 3 Designers
Developers – 15 Developers
Testers – 3 Testers
Graphic Designer – 2 Graphic Designer
[an error occurred while processing this directive]